Friday, July 25, 2008

Monday, July 07, 2008

Sorry! Forgot to post this one...

Today was my final exam of the semester! It was a lot harder than our other exams have been and I think it’s because they are trying to scare us all into studying hard for our Barrier Exams in October.

I can’t believe I only have 5 more months of school on campus before I move out to the hospital. I can’t wait! I also finally got my schedule for the next 2 years- and it turns out that I will be doing my GP/community rotation next March-May (probably in Ontario).

Brent has also recently put in another visa application to Australian Immigration, hoping that they will change their mind this time. Jamie helped us write a really amazing letter which I hope will make the difference!

I’m also really looking forward to going home TOMORROW!! This past month has been really busy, so the next 10 days at home will hopefully give me a chance to relax a little.

I don’t have much else to report as far as school goes. I’ve been busy studying and learning about gastroenterology (failure to thrive, peptic ulcers, Crohn’s, celiac’s, IBS, etc…). At the hospital this week we had to do our first PR exams on ‘volunteers’ who were being paid $50/hour. Not my most favourite thing this year, to say the least.

Well on that note, I think I better go. This is going to be a short blog since I’ve got lots of packing to do. Hope to see lots of you on the weekend! xo

No comments: